Marinetrak’s Fuel Shield our Stand Alone Fuel Management System, can be placed directly onto a Mobile Fuel tank. Fuel Shieldwill track accurate fuel dispensing from your Mobile Shield Tank with NO HUMAN INTERVENTION.
The advanced Fuel Shield system is easy to install and requires no excavation. Marinetrak’s RF Technology eliminates the need for vulnerable underground cables and wiring, which reduces installation time by 80%. The system installation can be performed by your on-site technicians or by ours.
Fuel Shield is the fleet and fuel management tool for the business that is serious about cutting costs, eliminating fraud, effectively managing fuel reports and consumption.
Fuel Shield our Fleet Fuel Management System is the most advanced fuel pump control system that uses Wi-Fitechnology enabling fleet managers to track fuel consumption. The system’s Wi-Fi technology eliminates underground cables and wiring, which reduces installation and maintenance costs. The Fuel Shield system can be configured to authorize refueling automatically through use of:
- Numeric Key Pad
- Magnetic Strip Card
- Smart Chip Key
- Or any combination of your choice.
The automated Fuel Management System provides total control, monitoring and recording of all fuel dispensed into vehicles at all facilities where the Fuel Management System is installed. The refueling process is enabled only if all pre-set conditions are met.
The system logs the following data for each refueling process:
- Date and time
- Operator and vehicle identification number
- Vehicle VIN number and description
- Cost center / accounts
- Vehicle odometer miles
- Vehicle hours
- Fuel type, pump number and description
- Fuel pump counter start and end with resolution of 0.1 gallons
- Dollar value of each transaction and much more…
- A Pump Control Unit (PCU) is installed on each fuel pump.
- A Hose Control Unit is installed on each fuel nozzle.
- A Vehicle Identification Unit (VIU) is installed on each authorized vehicle.
- Wi-Fi Receiving Antenna is installed at each fuel location office.
- Wi-Fi Transmitting Antenna is installed inside the Pump Control Unit.
- A freestanding, weather & flame resistant box suitable for mounting on top of the fuel pump or on a stainless steel post.
- A keypad for manual data entry.
- FCC Approved.
- Operating Voltage: 12V DC
- Max current at pump relay cutout 10A.
- Modem frequency 433.92 MHz.